Name
    Daniel Sheets
    Martial Art
    SongMooKwan Taekwondo

Default Sylvia Browne (The Afterlife)

Now there's a strange woman. I've known about her for a long time, but I just read her book "Life On The Other Side, A psychics tour of the afterlife".

Man, you want a detailed description of the afterlife, read that book. She does, however, say that God is our creator and he exists everywhere. So, this is not to say shes debunking religion in general.

Its a pretty interesting book, even if just for the entertainment value. Either this stuff is real, or she spent a helluva lot of time coming up with it. There's the Hall of Justice, the Hall of Records, the scanning machine, and so on.

She says the sun, moon, and stars are not visible from the other side. Personally, I dont want to live anywhere where I cant look up at night and see the stars.

I'm not a psychic or anything, just an interested third party I guess.

I'm wondering what everybody elses thoughts on this are.

Do you believe in life after death, or do you believe that death is the end?

I like to believe that death is not the end, but a transition to another place.
    Maybe heaven, maybe hell... I dont know.

I also like to believe that not everything is meant to be explained at this point in time. That other dimensions could exist, even Stephen Hawking (a cosmologist) believes that.

So people, what do you think?
    Daniel Sheets

"By the time our sun turns into a red giant, humanity either will have long perished into nuclear dust or, hopefully, will have found its rightful place amongst the stars."

"... The universe will darken as the stars, one by one, cease to twinkle."

- Michio Kaku

Name
    Dennis P. McGeehan
    Martial Art
    Judo
    Blog Entries

I believe in life after death, of heaven and hell and purgatory.

Peace

Dennis
    Only a Cowardly Loser hurts an innocent, defenseless person.

Dennis P. McGeehan

Name
    Mike Sanford
    Martial Art
    Mixed Martial Arts

I believe that the "Soul" is pure energy. I believe that energy can never die, it can only change forms.

Personally I think there is something after death, but it will be nothing like "Life" as we know it. Energy is all around us, and I believe that without a body to contain our "Spirit" we simply get thrown into the mix, and actually become a small part of everything.

I think Heaven/Hell is something that happens in our minds in the time that the body is dead, and the brain is still active (usually about 5 minutes, but I'm sure there is a difference in perception of time that can make this seem like an eternity). I think if you're ready to accept death and are happy with your life it will be heavan, but if not then it will be hell.

Then again I'm just a kid. I don't know much about these things. I could change my veiws on this... this is just the way I've always felt.